KEKASIH HATI

Assalamu'alaikum warohmatullohi wabarokatuh.
When you're not here to share my days and nights,my life is so not incomplete for you're my heart and soul the oneness i had to know to seek.
Without you i merely exist from day to day, with you i know that i will find all that i have been searching for my completeness,my aternal peace of mind
you're the keeper of my dreams the man who holds my heart in His hand.the one i want to spend my life with , the one with whom i will always stand,
stand beside through thick and thin through all that life will throw our way knowing that this special love we share will guide us,each and everyday ,
this journey was started long ago , before this time and place the journey of completeness as two heart and soul embraces , forever is what i want with you for the search us at an end.
our heart have found each other as lover,as soulmates,as friends forever. mencintai karena Alloh dari segala kekalnya cinta
Alhamdulillah
o(╯□╰)o
aNd aasf



Post a Comment

0 Comments